martes, 17 de abril de 2007

What is wearing?

Hello! In yhis lesson it take speack about unit 4, what wearing, where are you, how is th climate.


Composition:

Hello! Their names are Yonely, Yoleida and Annie. They are very well. They are from Venezuela. Their first language is Spanish. Their Nationality is Venezuelan. Yonely have 27 years old, Yoleida have 47 years old and Annie have 18 years old. They are tall, brown skin, brown eyes. Yonely is Sales Manager, Yoleida is President and Annie is Students. They are in the Chivas bus. The climate is windy.

Composition:

Hi! My name is Fabiola. I’m fine, thanks. I’m from Venezuela. I’m from Maracaibo originally. My first language is Spanish. My Nationality is Venezuelan.
Colombian is so beautiful and very old and it takes places very beautiful and worthy to remember. I’m seventeen years old. I’m short, thin, brown skin, long hair, and dark brown eyes. I’m Student. I’m in the beach. The Climate is sunny. I’m swimming.
Fabiola Leal

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I also like your photos and your collage your house of the dreams and your routine life

Anónimo dijo...

hello! it's very good yiur blog, is good enjoy of the languaje and continue would that.
thanks.
Daniela