martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Where I am???

Hello!! In this lesson it will speak on the unit 3, that deals with where I am, as is my nationality.





Composition:

Hi! My name is Fabiola. I’m fine, thanks. I’m from Venezuela. I’m from Maracaibo originally. My first language is Spanish. My Nationality is Venezuelan. Colombian is so beautiful and very old and it takes places very beautiful and worthy to remember. I’m seventeen years old. I’m short, thin, brown skin, long hair, and dark brown eyes. I’m Student.



Composition:

Hello! His name is Jhonnatan. He fine. He is from
Venezuela. He is from Maracaibo originally. His first language is Spanish. His Nationality is Venezuelan. Colombian is so beautiful and very old and it takes places very beautiful and worthy to remember. He is Twenty four (24) years old. He is tall, brown skin, dark brown eyes. He is an international & national purchasing manager.

Composition:

Hello! Her name is Shakira. She is fine. She is from Colombia. She is from Barranquilla originally. It’s so beautiful and very old and is the best Country in the world. Her first language is Spanish. Her Nationality is Colombian. She is twenty seven (27) years old. She is tall, dark brown eyes, long hair. She is Singer.






Fabiola Leal





































1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hello Fabiola... it is a fine, congratulations.