miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

My name is Fabiola!!

Hello! In this lesson we practice saying hello, goodbay and meet new people.

This is a Dialogue, I wrote about Unit 1



“Dialogue”


Fabiola: Hello. My name is Fabiola Leal.

Felix: Hi. I’m Felix Vera.

Fabiola: It’s nice to meet you, Felix.

Felix: Nice to meet you too.

Fabiola: I’m sorry. What’s toy last name again?

Felix: It’s Vera.

Fabiola: Is that V-E-R-A.

Felix: That’s right! How do you spell your first name? F-A-V-I-O-L-A?

Fabiola: No, it’s F-A-B-I-O-L-A.

Felix: Oh right! Fabiola, this is Carlos Gutierrez. His my friend.

Fabiola: Hi, Carlos. It’s nice to meet you.

Carlos: Hi, Fabiola. I think you’re sister of Katherine.

Fabiola: That’s right.

Felix: What’s you phone number Fabiola?

Fabiola: It’s 04146498646.
Fabiola Leal

No hay comentarios: