martes, 17 de abril de 2007

What is She doing?

Hi! In this lesson it will speak of unit 5, that I am using and that I am doing.

Composition:

Hi! My name is Fabiola. I´m fine, thanks. I´m from Venezuela. I´m from
Maracaibo originally. My first languge is Spanish. My Nationality is Venezuelan.
Colombian is so beautiful and very old and it takes places very beautiful and worthy to remember. I´m seventeen years old. I´m short, thin, brown skin, long hair, dark brown eyes. I´m Student. I´m in the beach. The Climate is sunny. I´m swimming.

Fabiola Leal

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Colombia is very pretty! they have said to me that the beaches are good. I do not know them. I hope to know them someday!

Anónimo dijo...

hi... congratulations by your blog.. it´s very nice... I like Colombia too... Colombia has beautiful girls..
my name is Alejandro Araujo... go to my blog =) bye bye....

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I'm Adriana Ortega. I live in Maracaibo. Your blog is very pretty! I like Colombia; your beaches there are very nice!